Monday, July 03, 2006

Get ready for another hit!!


It's almost time to get ready to be 2000th visitor. = o In this time, the prize is a pic same as last time. I will start sketching the prize. So, if you want to see it, be 2000th visitor!! xD (The prize will shown only to winner.)

Another story is.... it seems like my SAT score goes up even though it rises slowly. However, I still need 300 more score for verbal section.

And...I completed drawing a pic which I will send to New Type as a fan pic. I wasn't sure whether they recognize characters or not... (I hope they do) = D I will show you in detail if I finish coloring.

4 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

woooow, nice picture! How are you doing Aspen?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

woooow, nice picture! How are you doing Aspen?

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture. How high is your Verbal score, anyway? Because with the 800 in Math that you'll inevitably get, you only really need about 600 in Verbal.

Don't worry, I'm not going to pull a Kevin and double-post.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Aspen said...

I am doing good, and currently my reading score is 500 and writing is 540...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops