Monday, May 29, 2006

yeah.. I am tagged..

Tagged by Jake.. = P


1. Four Jobs I've had in my life

  • Computer fixer.. (When I lived with my mom and my sister. Reinstalling computer was always my job.)
  • Drawer (When I was in Anime club, I sold several pics.)
  • A high school student
  • This job is hard to say that I HAVE HAD... but an enthusiastic picture taker(lover).
2. Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:

  • Animatrix
  • Lord of the Rings
  • The Dead Poet's Society
  • Treasure Planet

3.Four Places I've Lived:

  • LA, California
  • Seoul, Korea (The capital of Korea)
  • Knoxville, TN
  • At my room... (I spend too much time in my room...T-T)
4.Four Shows I Love To Watch:

  • Simpsons
  • Cartoon Network
  • CSI (Only Las Vegas version)
  • Twilight Zone

5.Four Places I've Been On Vacation:

  • OMG...Almost all south part of US ( It was on the elementary school year, I traveled most parts of South.)
  • Seoul, Korea (Last year, I visited my mom and dad = P. )
  • Disney World (It was fantastic..)
  • Nashville
6. Four Websites I Visit Daily:

  • Xanga
  • My hompage (to see additional comments)
  • DeviantArt
  • Hotmail
7.Four Places I Would Like To Visit:

Yeah.. all places are located in US.

  • California
  • New York
  • Emory (Emory~~ >_<)
  • Disney World
8.Four People I Am Tagging With This:

  • Chris
  • Nick
  • Carrie
  • and anyone who wants to do it

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disney World is seriously the best amusement park ever.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Is that me at the beginning of the list?? What do I do? Post my answers on my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops