Monday, May 01, 2006

A Sad Story

I heard a sad story from Michael Horning during lunch when Kevin went to Cafeteria to pick up his lunch. It was about two children's wonderful dreams in their Freshman year. One child had a dream of getting into Havard, and the other dreamed of getting into MIT. Both kids promised to make their dreams come true. And four years later, they finally got college acceptances. So it's about time to decide where to go. One kid made his mind to go to UT, and the other got waitlisted in Vanderbuilt, but he made in Virginia Tec.

Me: so... o_o...
Michael: Yup, the two kids were Kevin and I... ... .

Me: (realizes Kevin is coming) ahh >_>
(Thinking) : GUSH! IT is still awesome to get in UT and Virginia Tec!

Just making me miserable... T-T

4 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Yeah...we didn't realize how impossible it was for us to get into those schools in our freshman year.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Aspen said...

Ah...I remeber that I decided to go to Oxford when I was in elementary school....
*sigh*

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember how I was all, "Should I go to Harvard or Yale? Definitely not Cornell. That's way too low."

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Aspen said...

*sigh* Dreaming of fictional college life...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops