Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sad news about Mr.Beckett...

I recently got an E-mail from Zian. The mail contained that Mr.Beckett is leaving Farragut to work in another job, which means that Mu Alpha Theta sponser will be changed( including pre-cal and cal BC teacher seats) = (
Hopefully, I wish to have a chance to meet Mr.Beckett one day... ... .

And... another story about blank seat of Mr. Beckett's. I recalled the fact that my guardiance applied for Farragut Math teacher 6 months ago and took test for permission in May. So, what I am thinking is that he might come to Farragut as a new math teacher (Little bits of possibility but not quite impossible). Although I can't assure that he is taking Mr.Beckett's seat next year, I believe that he is coming to Farragut within at least 4 years.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

We're lucky we got to take Calculus with him. I heard he's making alot more money now though...about 30,000 dollars more per year.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never had a single Beckett class and I still think he owns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops