Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New style

lol...I did it again...

I changed the blog style little bit.. removed greenish background, and put the color on the profile and list boxes. And as you realized new pic on the left bottom, yeah, I draw new one for my blog. Of course, the line should be in black, but this was changed by photoshop. well, actually the pic should be transparent to the back ground, it was not that successful after all. So I painted the background as pure white.

Seems like...okay to me. = P

* The changed background is for full view...*

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Wow, I like the new look. Great drawing too, as usual.
And no, Jeannie's not going to Vanderbilt - she's still going to Wake Forest.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it too.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Looks great! I love the picture. Who is that character that you keep drawing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops