Monday, May 15, 2006

It just happened on Friday. lol...
I always have enough time(about 30 min) until I catch my bus to go home, so do on Friday. I visited Science Club to see Carlina, one of my friends, and found out most of them were Mu Alpha Theta club members. They were voting for president and vice presidents for next year. (Even though I was not a member of Science Club) watched for a while. After the vote, Mrs.Witck mentioned about the club needs a historian who can take pictures and keep them. And you know lots of Mu Alpha Theta members know me as a "Camera Girl." (And that's why I got a vice president of historian seat.) Guess what happened...

It was kinda..
(>__>) (>__>) (>__>) (o__O) <--me


Yup... with 100% of agreements, I became a historian of Science Club. = P

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Way to make history Aspen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops