Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The arrival

= ) Yay! Finally all the hours of flight came to end! I thought it would be quite tiring travel (especially in the plane from Detroit to Japan) but it was okay. And the plane arrived in Japan an hour earlier than it is planned. So basically, I enjoied 3 hours and 30 min in bookstore with mangas. Fortunately, I had enough money to buy 5 mangas, three for D.Gray man and two for Death Note.

Well, but it is much better to stay in Japan and spends several weeks there. lol

So...yup I am here, Korea.

3 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Glad to hear you made it safely. Heh, we leave for Japan tomorrow night, so I won't get to have a computer for awhile. I'll check up on your blog when I get back!

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it back safely. Out of curiosity, did you have to fly by yourself?

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Aspen said...

Yup. I did it by myself, Jake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops