Sunday, July 09, 2006

Currently in Korea...

Warning : This post has a lot~ of pics. = )

This is late for posting but....please blame my laziness..xD




This picture is taken in Detroit Airport where I exchanged an airplane to Japan. The tunnel in the airport represented itself with vivid colors.




And this is when I was waiting in Nagoya Airport in Japan.




And after all the long hours in airplanes, I finally arrived home. (My house is the left house)




A downtown near my home. One small mall is in building.







And this one is in 'Insa-doing' where all old antiques are sold.

And....
Smoothie King!! Yeah!!!
Now I can taste awesome tastes of smoothies in Korea. = )






Last thing : I got a new mp3 player.. (giggles) which Iriver's new one. It is not introduced in USA yet, but it has been famous in here.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hey! The Detroit airport seems really cool. Um, I don't actually see your house though. Maybe I'm just blind.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Aspen said...

Do you see the wall with a branch of tree? That's my house. xD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops