Monday, November 20, 2006

TOEFL

Holy cow.... TOEFL that I took was horrible!

The reading part was okay although I partially messed up the first passage. What I thought was I had 20 minutes for reading one passage so I spent 7 minutes for reading very throughly but I soon realized I had 10 questions for the passage. but at least I was able to finish problems. Other reading parts were okay. And I found relatively easy for listening section. xD yay
HOWEVER, I really screwed up the speaking part. You know how I get extremely nervous when i talk infront of people. Well, during the test, I was talking to computer but I imagined two judges are listening to me with staring at my faces.. I freaked out. So, I tried to change my imagination into speaking infront of you guys. Sadly, there were too many of you guys in front of me. YEEEK! So I stopped talking..... paused.... and said at the last seconds, "darn it." I am sure it was recorded. (I am assuming to get 0 out of 5 on that portion.) Other speaking were not bad but still they couldn't give me any sort of satisfaction.
Writing portion was okay, because some how I found enjoyment from it. The first writing was very good (I think) The second writing was creating 300 words essay for 30 minutes by using given topic. Even though I ended up writing 261 words, I'll be okay since they defined as "Effective passage is minimum 300 words" not as a requirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops