Thursday, November 09, 2006

I saw Mr.Beckett

I think some of you might be jealous if you hear this. lol
I SAW MR.BECKETT TODAY!!!

I was sleeping through morning class, which is software design, and I was waken up by someone saying that he is at math lab. When I saw him, I just ran into him and called his name loudly (I was in ecstasy).

Science club and math club were scheduled to meet after school today for year book picture. However, the yearbook team didn't show up... so, I took it instead of them. = P Amal helped taking it for science club picture for me.

And lastly... I am going Tennessee Tech for science bowl but I am not participating in competetion.


EDIT: How about going to Atlanta with everyone during Thanks giving holidays?

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Yes, Atlanta! It'll be a fun day-trip.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tennesse tech... I'm sorry, did that trip sophmore year

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the science bowl team. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops