Sunday, October 08, 2006

Rushing Depression...

Some of my friends are depressed by now... (including me...) I've dreamed of very scary dreams since last monday so now I am afraid of sleeping... The dream was that I got 0 on several projects because I didn't do it. And what I remember is I've got fainted in my dream when I saw all Cs on my report card...(Just in dream, I've never got C on final report) Ironically, I have nothing to worry about in reality but I somehow feel depression from tests. Maybe it's just some enviness from all of my friends who do much better work than I do or I've been reminisced memory from California too much...(I see that the dream has somehow connection with it)
I am going to go to cure my uneasiness today. I am going Boarders for a moment to study. = )

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hurrah for Borders.
The "Pirates vs. Ninjas" thing was actually a party hosted by a dorm.

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should do Border's sometime this Fall Break.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops