Monday, November 13, 2006

I have some bad news here...

My TOEFL test date which supposed to be on Saturday moved to Monday 10 am. So, I need to skip second and third classes.

My car went crazy today. I was driving on road and stopped before red light. And when it turned to green, I pushed accelerator, and it didn't move but its wheels were cycling. So, I turned off and on my car quick.
I hope the car behind me didn't get scared... (I was sure that it was set on "Drive", and I didn't push with brake.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is one nerdy Math joke...
Engineers and scientists will never make as much money asbusiness executives. Now follows a rigorous mathematical Proofthat explains why this is true:
Postulate 1: Knowledge is Power.
Postulate 2: Time is Money.
As every engineer knows,
Work
-------- = Power
Time

Since Knowledge = Power, and Time = Money, we have

Work
--------- = Knowledge
Money

Solving for Money, we get:
Work
--------- = Money
Knowledge

Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinityregardless of the Work done.

3 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to know something a bit like that. It involved money being the root of all evil, though.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And good luck on the TOEFL

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually laughed aloud at the nerdy math joke when I saw it on the MAO agenda. And then Umang's delivery completely killed it. LOL.

Hope the TOEFL goes well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops