Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hard decision on my hair

I am kinda concerned about cutting front part of hair... ... . It has been quite years since I didn't cut it. Of course, I am not thinking about making it above of eyebrows or somthing, but just cutting 2 to 2.5 inches. The reason is that I hate looking like a dumb when I don't tie my hair. And, only semi-tying(Like I usually do) is best for me...so I decided to cut my front hair.

I wonder what my mom will say about this... = P

P.S. By the way, I am participating UT math contest for tomorrow. Yay for no classes!!

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Good luck with Fermat!

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year I failed MISERABLY. Like, I didn't even come close to making the cut for the Fermat II. So this year I got to sit in a room for an hour, stare blankly at the Fermat II, and fail miserably at that. >.< At least you got lots of free time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops