Monday, October 30, 2006

Too many things are happening

Yes!! I finally cut my hair on Friday. And..I love it!! ^ 3 ^

This reminds me of me in middle school years... but I found that my mom doesn't need to be worried. (It's not that short, mom.)
It was a very hard decision to cut it because I could possibly look worse..

Now I am thinking I partially look like an emo boy... but oh well! :-P


The UT math contest was a total failure... I even didn't pass the Fermat 1 because I got one more wrong than the cut. Darn it. So, Sarah, Jian, Umang, Amal, Troy, Eddie, Dennis(who is a Sophomore...), and Carlina passed the test and only Troy got the honor of getting $4000 scholarships for UT. However, one fact tells that only few people actually use that scholarship...

WOOT for 2 student holidays!! This year, Knox County students have one school off on Thursday(November 2nd) and Tuesday(November 7). So basically, it is a range of fun days.

AND.... I have a SAT reasoning test on this following Saturday. I am very excited that my reading score finally went up to 570. (Please don't tell me I am such a noob, English is hard for me.. =' ( ...) I hope I can get at least 1900.

The last news.. I found out that some colleges require TOEFL for extra if applicants' native language is not English. Since I am not applying as an International student, I am not sure if I have to take it or not... Mainly, I am panicing in such case as being unable to understand British English and Australian English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops