Friday, October 20, 2006

This fall break goes too long...

I decided to kill some time for Jay Leno's lat night show... As I turned on TV, Bob Corker's campaign came to my eyes. The campaign was all about explaining how great he is and how wrong Harold Ford is.... No longer his campaign ad ended, Harold Ford appeared and blamed what Bob Corker has done... *sigh* It really makes me desperate when those two blaming each other.

Good news is that I found myself already knowing 50% of vocabulary that I supposed to know for SAT test. Now 700 more vocabs to go!

My debit card is working now. Even though I ordered the card a month ago, it hasn't been activated. However, I tried for another activation call on Tuesday morning and suceeded by putting 16digits number of the card and pause sign. Then, I found blaming myself putting pause sign and the numbers on previous calls.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debit cards can be kind of annoying. I would recommend learning from my bad example and not losing yours. ^_^;;

I forgot to take a camera to Vanderbilt... I really wish I'd seen your comment before I left, then I might have remembered! T_T Anyway, good luck with the SAT vocabulary stuff. Are you taking the test next month or in December?

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Aspen!!!!!!

I have not read your blog in so long! I have a lot of catching up to do. Marriage is great, but I have been soooooo busy. :-)

What is all this about fall break being too long? How is that possible?! Vacation is never long enough. I so wish that I had a vacation now. If you're bored, you can always come watch anime with us.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Aspen said...

Yay, Chris!!
Congratulation on marriage. I saw your marriage photos, but I wasn't sure that they were for everyone.. (There was only one E-mail address receiving on the mail.)

By the way, the Fall break was a series of 9 days, and it was way too long... (if I count that I spent most of my time on college application and studying for SAT... )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops