Saturday, November 25, 2006

Boring Thanksgiving day

.... I was writing the post and gone by accidentally pushing Ctrl+V... I hate this but I am re-writing again. Yeah... it's for grammar practice... lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Thanksgiving Day was extremely boring. Some visitors came over my home for lunch. Unfortunately, three young kids came along with their parents. They talked to me ceaselessly. (You know how I keep silent generally.) So, for a solution, I gave them pieces of paper and let them draw something. However, it didn't work well. Their ability to chit-chat was so amazing even they could keep talking while they focused on drawing. lol

For today, I spent nearly 4 hours for studying for SAT at Borders while being mournful about the truth that the studying won't help raise my grade that much. After dinner, I met Jeannie, Jack, Caitlin, Michael, Jeannie's cool Asian friends, Bonny, and Matt to enjoy some time at Borders. (I stayed for 6 hours and half at there today) Since Kevin and Jake were gone to Atlanta for all day, no chance for them! (Actually, Caitlin and I got envy of them) Of course, we had a good time as guaranteed.


I found myself procrastinating of filling out UC application which is due on next Thursday. But I am pretty sure that I am finishing two short essays by tomorrow.


P.S. Rewriting sucks.....

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I actually took it down. Thanks for your concern, though.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah, little kids. >.< But, hey, Borders is always fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops