Saturday, August 19, 2006

My senior year in school

Awesome.. I mean it would be awesome this year. And also the busy year.

News in Mu Alpha Theta is that we officers designed T-shirts with Mr.Beckett pic on it. It is for reminicing him as our awesome math teacher. If the T-shirts come out, I'll show you guys on pic.
And another news in Science Club is we are dividing the Science Club into two sub-clubs. So basically, we will meet at different dates. (But the thing is I have to go both sides of meeting..)
Also I am trying to join to TSA. Jeannie was kinda disappointed of me taking this year not last year when she asked me to do. = / Sorry Jeannie~

College Application begins! I am currently focusing on 11 colleges that I will apply to. America's Best Colleges by US Newsweek provides good source of college and also the list of best national universities. One amazing fact is that Princeton University got first place this year (Havard took 2nd and Yale took 3rd place.). Also the many other colleges have changed its rankings. Berkeley and Emory went up..

Lastly, I recieved a bad news several months ago. (yeah, it was quite long ago) My Parent's will not come for MY GRADUATION!!!!! I knew it would be hard to them to cross Atlantic Ocean just to see a girl's high school graduation but... *depressed = (

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

1) Those MAO shirts sound cool. I wanna see when they're finished!
2) Be careful with TSA....Ms. Hudson is evil.
3) Which colleges were you focusing on? I should probably go and find a copy of US News to read.
4) I'll come to your graduation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops