Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Under the college applications...

I recieved my grade for entire high school years (except senior year). 0.92 percentile...well.. not bad at all. It seems like only matters that will affect college acceptances are my SAT scores including SAT 2 scores.
Indeed, filling out applications is a huge work..., and I am very worried about essays..

-College List that I am applying:
Vandy, Emory, Berkeley, UCLA, UT, UV, University of Rochester, and other 4 colleges.


Good news to Caitlin and Bonny! We may re-order Mu Alpha Theta T-shirts for those who want the t-shirts.

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also applying to three of those (Vanderbilt, Emory, and UTK). Good luck with essays!

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay for mu alpha theta!!!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Uuughh...I never want to re-live the college application process again. But, of course, I'll have to for grad/med schools....
Good luck with your applications, just ask if you need any help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops