Thursday, January 25, 2007

I love torturing myself

Even though just two weeks has passed since the semester started, I am exhausted for overworking. In this week, I had a Physics test on Monday, art assignments (3 drawings) by tomorrow, a study guide of 60 questions about Beowulf due tomorrow (Forunately, I barely finished them several minutes ago), Beowulf test on Friday, and my first European History test on Friday (and I still have 9 pages of studyguide left blank). So, I had to spend most of day time on doing these assignments/studying. This resulted 3 hours of sleep in this week. Consequently, I am in a pathetic condition, trying to finish all of those assignments.(I drank 3 cups of coffee).
I knew what it would be like if I take one AP class with an art class and an English class but I couldn't stop my obsession on studying. In fact, this is not as bad as the week that I had before December SAT test. I had only 2 hours of sleep for the full week. However, this won't happen often from now on. (I'll start pre-studyings before I learn in the classes. X-P )

I think some of you have wondered why I am not uploading more pictures on facebook. It's because I lost my camera on the first day of school. After I lost it, I visited "lost and found" like 5 times but I couldn't find it.

Recently, I started thinking about why I am so obsessed on studying. I always end up putting myself in torture, and the result always turn out to be fine. Now, I am quite worried about being so concerned about it even after getting into college.
As one of solutions, I chose to play some games while I have spare time. Since I don't have either gamecube or xbox, I visit one of highschool friends twice a month to play Super Smash Brothers: Melee. Indeed, I usually don't play games or watch TV. So I figured it is a quite good number which is neither few nor many.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah, I'm exhausted, too... but in my case I think it's more due to procrastination and to having a bunch of non-academic stuff to do as well.

Nah, it's fine... I should've come to Borders earlier. We'll do it sometime next week. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops