Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Last semester in high school

Finally, the last semester of high school started today. Since I made a bad decision on choosing classes before, I am going to change it tomorrow.
First class, Marine Ecology, which is going to be changed to English CP(possibly), seemed to be okay. It sounded like a fun class(However, I am dropping it). In my second class, adv.art drawing, I couldn't stop being anxious. Everyone looked to be great artists after all. Also, all masterpieces exposed in the class took away my confidence. Now, I am expecting B for a final grade. My third class, English CP, which is going to be AP European History later, was so boring and bad. Basically, I was trying to think about a class that I would have for a next class. AP Physics, my last class period, was so amazing. Fortunately, I knew most of people including Sarah in the class.

If I change my schedule successfully, this will be the hardest semester in high school for me. Even if I get Bs in all classes, I probably won't worry about it(In fact, I am sure I will but I won't do it much).

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least we'll be in it together. (From what I know of the classes you're taking, it sounds like our schedules are about equally hard... although mine might be a bit easier due to Newspaper.)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Chris said...

So, did you change your classes afterall?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops