Sunday, December 31, 2006

Addicted to school

I found out myself that I am highly addicted to school. I already miss my a lot of senior friends. (including Sarah even though I saw you at Borders today. = P )
My applications are going well except that I need to finish Tufts essays by tomorrow. However, since they just want two 200 word essays and 50 word short answer, I will be able to finish fairly quick.

I am very excited to see New Year. Here's the plan for tomorrow.

Afternoon (probably 2~4pm): Shopping at Westtown Mall. Actually, it is for hunting a cap! (Evan is going to buy one for me as a New Year Present, and he wants my drawing instead!)
4~8:30 pm : Eat dinner and finish Tufts essays.
9~12 pm : Jeannie's New Year Party which is a meeting among my college friends! Since I haven't met any college friend yet(except Jeannie 3 weeks ago and Jake at Borders) this party will be pretty fun.

I am pretty much half-way through my college applications process. I am done with Vanderbilt, submitted main Common App and am going to submit Tufts and Lehigh supplements by tomorrow. After those, Virginia essays are awaiting me.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hahahaha, I think alot of us are addicted to school, too. See you at Borders in a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops