Monday, October 02, 2006

We rock'en rolled Walmart

WARNING!!! : It is so sweet event indeed. So if you have diabetes, avoid this post.
(Maybe I am emjoying too much of warnings which are pharaphrase of mine. Now I am worried what if the person with real diabetes appears....)

On Saturday, everyone who graduated Farragut High gathered together. (Sadly, I was only high schoolers among them...except Nick since he went to flight contest.)
Firstly, we met all together at 3o'clock in Keva Juice and spent about an hour..(pretty much..)

On the picture below, Caitling, Michael, and Jake are showing K-Change sign. (Yay! K-Change!)





Then we went to Walmart and killed a lot of time on picking up dolls from a machine...And I didn't get Pooh doll.. dammit...
Group Picture of everyone. I am sorry, guys.. I failed taking in good quality..





Caitlin wanted to give this adorable pony with rainbow-colored hair to Kevin, because it reminded her of Kevin somehow. And I dont' know how....But the pony will remain in our memory forever by posting this picture. = )





Actually, the woman employee glared at us after all. Maybe it was all the loud voices were ours. = P

After all the joys in Walmart, we were ready to go for..FOOD!!!! Since Olive Garden had so many people waiting in there already, we chose to go to Wasabi instead.
And I saw some of you doing Lama stuff.





I recorded in a video form. Enjoy it.




Kindly, Kevin's parents paid for our dinner.





Took a picture of Kevin's which the workers in Wasabi took for memoire of his birthday.





Conclusion : I can't express with my words (with my limited vocabulary usage). Simply, it was the biggest impact after the incident of destruction of our school box in MAO State Convention. Click here to review for a moment.

Hahaha...got it?

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Awesome, pictures! It was incredibly fun, thanks for coming along Aspen. Hopefully, I'll see you again during Fall Break.

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOMG THE LLAMAS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops