Saturday, April 15, 2006

TMTA

Yup, exactly I am going TMTA on next Tuesday. Still I am so excited.

Actually, I am barely going this competetion. (how lucky I am..) On the test day, I forgot to bring TI-83 which I never have used before. So I solved problems only I could do by my bare hands... ... . Top Half of people in my class was able to get there(15 people). But I was 16th... ... . I was worried about not able to going competetion all day.(Basically, taking pictures is the reason that I want to go there xD) And fortunately, someone dropped.

Another story is...I became the vice president of history in Mu Alpha Theta for next year. How exciting!!!!!! I became so easily because nobody was applying for this one. Officer seats for tutoring and points had 3 people, so we needed to choose for one person each by voting...

AP Tests are coming!!! o_o Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~ (*screams and runs around) I am not ready for the test yet!!! Kevin and Stwert (and else..) mentioned that if I get 60% ~ 70%, I could get A... but still worried... (because I am not a smarty like those)

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Aspen, you of all people will do really well on your AP tests. You study so much more than any of us hahaha. I know you'll do well.

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Aspen said...

@_@ I still don't like that test dates are coming toward me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops