Thursday, April 06, 2006

Scrapping with Wan-Chen

Yeah, I scrapped some pics with Wan-Chen which you might find them as hilarious. Since they are drawn on The Great Gatsby note, they don't look clean...



Seems like a pig with lots of hair...but still we don't know what it is... : P
the most of hair part is drawn by Wan-Chen. and body part by me.



*sigh. It was actually a poring like the pic below. But after I put hair on it, it changed into Elvis...



I fell a sleep after drawing Elvis one.. so during that time, she put 2 more pic...



This is one of them... seems like she draw me...huh? -_-a *scratches



Hmm...the word that Wan-Chen put with pointing me who was sleeping xD

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Elvis one made me laugh a bunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops