Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Yells! : 0

I need something fun to do! I need at least one during spring break!

My life is pretty much boring right now. So That's why I feel so much better when I am in school. Homework and tests sometimes make me feel good >: ) (*giggles and show an evil smile)

ok. Could you guys come up with something fun that I can do on my blog? I need some event...something fun...
And I need something on my blog for designing. I dont' need many but just one which can change my blog....

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Chris said...

If many of your readers are also artists, maybe you could have a contest for best artwork. Hmmm... I'll keep thinking. I'm bored too. No spring break, just sickness.

About your site, I really like the current design, but I would make the font darker for more contrast. Hard to read. That's not much fun for you, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops