Friday, February 24, 2006

Drawing process

Remember pic that I sent to NewType? Since I have no drawing tablet, it took many processes..
I used a program called CGillust instead of using Photoshop...

Step 1. First of all, I drew a sketch and scanned.





Step 2. Then printed and drew a line with a thin black pen.

Step 3. Scanned the pic with lined in black, and erased some pencil traces using the CGillust(approximately took from 30 min to a hour)




Step 4. Color the pic with CGillust. It is more convenient using layers. (but I didn't use it on the pic)




Also...Be ready for being Thousandth visitor. Just let me know by a comment : )!

8 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Be ready for the thousandth visitor?
Um, sure. I'm ready? heheh

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Well, it looks like it was me. The counter reads 1000. Yay! Do I win a prize?

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Aspen said...

ㅇㅁㅇ Awesome!!! Chris, I will give you a pic for the prize soon.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....Missed it.
Why couldn't I have been the 1000th viewer?

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Aspen said...

Then just visit the homepage several times

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aspen! I so saw this in NewType this month!!(for March) I'm bringing it to schol tomorrow to show you because I think it's just so cool!

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Aspen said...

ㅇㅁㅇ ha? I thought I didn't make it in NewType

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your drawing in my NewType magazine too, it was amazing! It wasn't picked for staff favorite, but I never really agree with the staff favorites...who knows though.

Keep submitting them, its so awesome to see my friend's amazing art in print.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops