Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ma0 Competition Day 1

SWEET WARNING! It's going to be a really long post.

As presented in the title, yeah. It happened on last Friday. I went to near Neshville to attend MuAlphaTheta Competition. We gathered in front of first floor office after the second block.





Of course, I was going for pictures~ (For those who can't understand what I am saying.... I got a new hobby, taking pictures)








We took a school bus. But when I saw the bus, I just felt like not right. Once my bus changed into new one. And absolutely, I was happy to take new one instead of old dirty one with everyting roll on the bottom. But after a week, the old bus started to pick me up again... Darn... ... . And guess what? The bus that we took for field trip for Math Competetion was the same bus that I used to take... ... . Still it has a pad bus number of 33 attached in inside.





We rested for a lunch time. Most of people rushed into Wendey's. And I could fairly understand pretty much know how many times we had eaten McDonald's hamburger for breakfast of lunch. Only we entered to McDonald for save our money.(We checked for calories that we consumed. Except few sandwitches, almost everything of menu reached over 500calories. 0_0)

Then we went to gas station during rest of lunch time. Of course, I was passionate about taking other people's pictures. But those two refused to take pictures.








After three hours, we finally arrived to a motel. 'sigh' It was relatively small than other motels which were around the motel that we had. So anyway, teamed three to four people used one room with two beds. And my roomates found something amazing thing in their life(Actually they thought 'it' was pretty amazing though).





Decorated tissue roll!
I also have not seen this in my life...-_-


Not only the royal tissue roll but also the second funny thing was waiting us.





Guess what the boys are doing....(Please don't scroll down instantly. Try to guess what's happening here.)
.
.
.
.
.
.





As you see, they brought a game, connected it to TV, and played game. They looked insane in game.
After 30 minutes, approximately at 4:15 (I guess) we arrived Ravenwood High School. And below is our symbol, a box, with our hero, Umang~





So...We got the opening ceremony right after we arrived. It was impressive as well. Because nobody drowsed during the ceremony which only took 10 minutes. : )
Ate a pizzar as dinner. (We were free to take cookies and bottles of juice at anytime). Under lost pressure by enjoyment, we had a math bowl which attracted most of people to watch. But we (Jeannie, Lina, Kevin, Carrie, Bonny, me, and other few people) left in Cafetaria, and played Spoon(card game). And after that, we actually started to stick a spoon onto our noses, and had a small competetion of that. Lina won! : )





At 10:00 dancing time came! During dancing time, ONLY our school did pretty weird stuff. Sophomores appeared in some formal suits.





I am sure that's why we had a kidnapping by other school. The box was kidnapped. Our school symbol and hope was lost...(no~~ l0l) And we realized soon that was other school students' deed. They dropped the box from the second floor. Fortunately it didn't work after all. Our hero, Umang Shukla rescued the box! Hurrah!





However those excitement didn't go any longer.
.
.
.
.
.

Because Kevin destroyed it....



And his crime was exposed by my picture. Haha! I got an evidence!

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hahahahaha~
Yea, I destroyed it.
Down with MAO lol.

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops