Saturday, February 10, 2007

A summary of my classes

Physics : Woot for 92 on the second physics test!!! After the bad performance on the first test, I studied really hard to get better score.

Art : It's fairly easy although I rush all drawings on deadline day.. yes, I am a slow drawer.. and I don't like getting late to my next class, AP Euro.

Euro : This is the one that I have a hard time studying. I spend too much time just on reading the textbook. The first unit test was pretty bad~. (but I saw two people getting 100 or over on it >_> )

English : well, why does Mrs. Rasmussen give bunch of quizzes that are worth 100 points each like everyday? Even weekly voc quiz is worth 100 points... and she's pretty bad at teaching... or maybe I am just bad at using English.

Yup, I did pretty bad on first tests in each class except art one. I talked about this with Ding Ma and he kindly drew a production-possibility curve for me.


[f1. Production Possibility Curve for English and Euro.]



Yes, I am even NOT ON THE CURVE but inside of the curve where there are inefficient productions.


Bad news : I can't get any TN scholarship since my parents are not Tennessee residents. ;__;

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Wait, your guardians are TN residents though, right? Doesn't that count?

And nice job on Physics hahahaha. I never got even close to that high of a test score during the entire class.

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uwah~, I'm so nervous! I want to know what I got on the Physics test! I guess that's what I get for being gone on Friday. >.<

Regarding English... all I'll say here is, it's not you. Trust me on this. :-P

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol
1. The highest I got on a physics test was like... an 87, and that was Really Really Really good for me. Yaaaay Aspen for totally pwning everyone at physics!!
2. Razzy... can't teach.
3. Its 100% dumb that you can't get TN scholarships.

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Rasmussen shouldn't be a teacher.

Are you sure you can't use your guardians for the scholarship?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops