Monday, September 04, 2006

News

1. Bad thing first : Farragut home is down! I can't get into Mrs. Howe's smartboard... O_O

2. Anyways, I like the current life in school and at home. Even though getting ready for TSA competetion bothers me some, I love to stay in my clubs. Also, I spend most of time in Borders to study for SAT in weekends.

3. I became active in DeviantArt site. Since it is hard to put my pictures on Photobucket and connect to blogger. I decided to continue to put drawings there.
http://aspen88.deviantart.com/

4. And you know what? September 19 is the 1st birthday for my blog!

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Nice! DeviantArt is a great community. TSA...is alot of work.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Nice! DeviantArt is a great community. TSA...is alot of work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops