Saturday, October 29, 2005

UT math contest

I went to UT math contest with several classmates and Mr.Beckett on thursday. We gathered in the school and took the bus at 7 am. This is where we took the first test, Fermat 1.





And only top 50 can take the second test, Fermat 2. I definitely failed at first test. And three people in our school passed it. So I have bunch of free time until four o'clock.



During lunch time... [Matt was unwilling to show his face on my camera, so he covered with his jacket..]





[During the ending ceremony...]





[I took this picture in the school after the math contest]

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Someday I'll be smart enough to go to those math competitions. Someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops