Thursday, October 06, 2005

Digital drawing tablets

I saw the digital drawing tablet in Academicsuperstore.com... That was one that I wanted to have and still I do. But, the price was expensive... Wacom is the most famous company on making drwing tablet items. And the cheapest one was $95.99 adn the pen was $43.99... I definitely have it eventhough they are too expensive...

Wacom Graphire3 6X8 USB Tablet <-- click here to see the model

This model is total $129.95 including both tablet and pen. And, this site will discount for students and teachers.

Also, Adesso CyberTablet 8600 8x6 USB Graphics Tablet was good... It is only $99.95. Of course, including a pen. Eventhough those models are different in width and height(actually inversed), they look pretty good, though.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Aspen said...

Huh...You saw mom's E-mail, didn't you?

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I want that tablet too! I almost bought it a month ago, but I decided to wait. I want it for Christmas hopefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops