Friday, October 14, 2005

^0^ What a triumph!

Wow! We finally finished our mid-terms.
Several days ago, Mr.Beckett warned that the test would be really~~ hard so it was. After taking the test, an idea just came out. Yes, it a joke about math. I'm sure that people who are taking calculus class right now would understand my somehow terrible joke. I'll attach the pictures of that below.
My Us history mid-term(it is CP)? It was really easy. So, most of my classmates in this class did great job on it.





[click the picture to view the big one]

This time is young Sasuke. He is crying for some reason. I didn't complete drawing his shoes.....




[Enjoy my math joke!!!!]


1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

hahahahahahahahahaha, that joke is so Calculus-dorky that its actually pretty good.

And amazing picture as always, the clutching the shirt looks really good. Keep them coming

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops