Thursday, October 06, 2005

The things that makes me happy~

It has been quite months that I did coloring on pictures... ... . I usually use markers for coloring. Their color are fantastic after all rather than color pencils. So, I am planning to do some coloring after mid-terms.

Anyway, on last Friday I ordered "Animatrix" from one site. This site sell goods in cheap prices with only one dollar shipping because they sell over-produced items. So, I bought DVD with music CD. Actually, it should be about $ 45, but I just payed $ 25 including shipping. I hope to get it soon as possible. ^-^

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

형선아. ㅋㅋ

정말 오랜만이다..

방명록에 남기고 싶었는데 찾질 못했어. ㅋㅋ
난 이제 고3이야..ㅠㅠ 벌써 우리가 못 만난지도 3년이 지났네.. ^^

만나고 싶다 ~~~~~~~ 한국오면 연락해 ^^ 아 글구 주소 다시 한번만

알려줘.. 헤헤 . 그럼 연락하면서 지내자~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops