Saturday, January 21, 2006

"The Wonderful Days"

Have you ever watched this anime, "The Wonderful days" which is known as "Sky Blue" in America? Amazing figures mixed with 2D characters and 3D backgrounds. You know what? Amazingly this anime is made in South Korea by all koreans. In 2002, a year before the anime came out, I heard that Korea tried making new anime, and it took much times. But when it came out, I was not able to watch it. And I finally did it a month ago. It was so wonderfully done so I couldn't hold myself!!
If you already watched "Ghost in the Shell 2: innocence" and if you truly love actions, you'll get disappointed on "The Wonderful days". But it doesn't mean that the anime is worse than the Ghost in the Shell. But you have to truly understand what the befind meanings of the figures are. Then after you understand it, you will realize why I am saying that the anime is great! Of course, it might seem that the whole story or character don't seem to be fascinating like "Ghost in the Shell" but in fact, it is fascinating by itself.

I want to tell much about the story but I don't want to be a movie spoiler this time. : )
Well... this thing is kind of embarrasing to tell you guys... I cried while I saw the ending when the blue sky appeared, a girl said "Grandpa... it's too shiny...", and a glider was blowed off by wind and flied. In the anime, the glider is often appeared on dark sky but when I saw flying on blue sky at the end, I got a big impression. I found meaning from it but it is hard to explain to you. : D
If you can find those meanings behind, I strongly recommend to watch both animes, "The Wonderful Days" and "Ghost in the Shell 2 : innocence", and compare them.






[Translation : A.D. 2142 Change the future]

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like it would be really good. Ive not gotten to watch much latly, but I'll definatly put that on the list. Props on the drawing from a few post ago as well.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

;-;!!! That sounds good!! I've been watching a lot of anime movies recently so... I'll probably get around to watching this... HOPEFULLY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops