Monday, January 09, 2006

No Title..

Today, Mr. Beckett talked about how stupid the Coke advertisement is... He said, "The scene that polar bears and penguins meet each other and enjoy drinking Coke is...totally wrong! Polar bears live in North pole and penguins live in South Pole!!! Ha..Ha..Ha"
And I finally finished drawing on New Year Cards for..my friends. I'll hand out tommorrow guys.

P.S. I got a grows gum on my pants. Somebody put a gum under a desk, and I got that...And right now I am scrubing my pants to get rid of it....T^T sob..sob..


PLUS!!!

A picture that you might think it's funny



[Nugget's assassination]

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those New Year's drawings were amazing. THank you very much. And Beckett is such a silly character...because as a dumb AB kid I would know.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those card pictures were so pretty Aspen! You're too good at drawing. xD I thought the same thing about the Coke commercial after I watched March of the Penguins. Also, people who use the room that we have anime club in are probably evil.... or stupid. That is why they put the gum under the desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops