Monday, January 02, 2006

Yu-gi-oh GX

I watched episodes of 'Yu-gi-oh GX'. Many people might think that the anime is childish one but the fact is not...(in my opinion..)I think none of my friends watch this anime nor previous 'Yu-gi-oh'enthusiastically. But I do...Yup..I am a big fan of 'Yu-gi-oh'. I even have played 'Yu-gi-oh' card game through my sister's game boy.(This is probably three years ago)
Well..anyway, the new version of 'Yu-gi-oh' is about students in Dual Academy which is owned by Kaiba. (If you don't know him, search him with using Google search tool.)
I actually read all of the manga which is total 38 series instead of watching the anime. But since 'Yu-gi-oh GX' is not on the manga, no choice!!but to watch the anime!! >_<
The episodes are continuously coming out in Japan. So What I do is downloading new episodes from the Korean sites.
The difference between the previous one and the new one is that the most of previous ones are mostly based on the manga series. But the new one..never appear on the manga. Which means the story is written by anime makers not by the original writers. So the new version shows lack of story than the previous one, and the serious story part seems to have gone.( Just comic parts are left ...)
And the second difference is that the previous anime is made mostly by Japanese and the new one, 'Yu-gi-oh GX', is done by Japanese and many many koreans... I just realized few days ago...





1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Well, I never liked the little bit that I saw of Yu-gi-oh, but I empathize with you. I see the genious of Dexter's Lab and Ed, Edd, and Eddy... heck, even the early episodes of The Powerpuff Girls! I often feel like I am the only one, though. I know few people that truly enjoy them, and I don't think I know anyone that really appreciates them the way that I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops