Friday, March 30, 2007

College admissions...

Yeah, so far I've gotten only two acceptances(University of Rochester, and UTK) out of ten schools that I applied. I am still waiting for Emory and UVa though.

I got rejected from UNC, Vanderbilt, Tufts, Berkeley, and UCLA.

And got waitlisted in Lehigh.


.... ;____; This is sooooooo depressing..... Aaaaaahaaah.... Colleges hate me....

(<- I feel like being emo right now....)



Edit: I got rejected in both emory and UVa..,...

and everything is getting worse and worse...

3 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got an e-mail from Emory saying that admissions decisions are going to be posted online tomorrow (you probably got something similar, I'm assuming). Good luck!!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

You've decided on University of Rochester! That's right, if that's where you want to go, then you should go. Your mom isn't the person who should choose where you go.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

There isn't any reason you shouldn't go to the college of your choice if it is financially viable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Dell Inspiron Laptops